Designed to replace the costly series of nipples, valves and fittings generally required by conventional instrument systems. The DBB valves features n.2 fully packed block valve and a fully packed integrai bleed valve.
The bleed valve includes a 1/4” NPT-F connection for remote removal of bleed waste.
- Bar stock body with outside screwed bonnet
- Process connections threaded 1/2” ANSI B1.20.1
- Instrument connections flanged centre to centre 54 mm
- Standard drain connections thrd.1/4” NPT-F ANSI B1.20.1 (Drain connections thrd. 1/2” NPT-F on request only)
- Nominal operating pressure: SERIE 3000 – 6000 / 210 – 420 Kg/cmq.
- Packing material PTFE as standard max temperature 180°C. For temperature until 500°C special packing free asbestos.
- Orifice size 5,0 mm
- Material: AISI 316. Other material on request
- The manifold is complete of nr. 4 screw threaded 7/16 UNF and nr. 2 O-Ring material glass charged PTFE.