The purge flow meter is designed for general service as a practical approach to flow indication at lowest cost.
It offer ideally most non-critical purge application where high flow measurement accuracy is not required.
- Low water or air flow dosage.
- Purge of pressure or differential pressure connections. – Bubbling level measurement.
- Meter body: Plexiglass
- Ball: Nylon – P.T.F.E. AISI 316
- O-Rings: Viton
- Valve: AISI 316
- Connections: AISI 316
- Std. Scale length : 50 mm
- Max. inlet pressure : 20 Bar
- Max. Temperature : 7O°C
- Accuracy : 10% M.S.R.
- Connections : 1/4” NPT-F