Designed to replace the costly series of nipples, valves and fittings generally required by conventional instrument systems. The DBB valves features n.2 fully packed block valve and a fully packed integrai bleed valve.
The bleed valve includes a 1/4” NPT-F connection for remote removal of bleed waste.
- Bar stock body with outside screwed bonnet
- Connections at 180°
- Connections thread 1/2” NPT-MF ANSI B1.20.1
- Drain thread 1/4” NPT-F ANSI B1.20.1 Other thread on request
- Nominal operating pressure: SERIE 3000 – 6000 / 210 – 420 Kg/cmq.
- Packing material PTFE as standard max temperature 180°C. For temperature until 50O°C, special packing free asbestos.
- Orifice size 5.0 mm
- Material: AISI 316. Other material on request