The airpack is a high capacity reducing relief type regulator and filter combination.
It is widely used to provide clean, regulated air pressure to instruments and controls automatic machinery and other pneumatic devices thereby allowinq them to operate at peak efficiency.
The airpack is suitable for use outdoors or in corrosive atmoaphere.
- Rugged unit and compact
- Low cost and easily installation
- High capacity and trouble free operation
- Accurate regulation
- Supply pressure : 20 Bar max.
- Pressure range : 0 ÷ 2.5 / 0 ÷ 4 / 0 ÷ 9 Bar
- Sensitivity : Fluctuations ≤ 5 mmH2O
- Repeability : 0.05% of full range
- Filter : 5 Micron
- Amb.temperature : – 50 ÷ 80°C
- Threading : ANSI B1.20.1
- Connections : 1/4” NPT
N.1 inlet – N.1 outlet
N.2 Gauge connections
- Body: Die-cast aluminium
- Relief valve: Polyacetate
- Plug: Stainless steel
- Plug spring: Stainless steel
- Range spring: Cadmium plated Carb. St.
- Diaphragin: Nylon reinforced BUNA-N
- Adjustment screw: Zinc plated Carb. Steel
- Filter: Stainless steel